Saturday, October 8, 2011

Update

I wanted to share some pictures of my house....still in the early stages, but here is what I have so far.


The red clay has arrived

They started putting up "boundary" type things on the left and back...

This is the front of the house - they started digging the foundation today.

This is the back half of the house
I have definitely learned that it is hard to go out there alone - I need to go out with someone who knows what is going on. Tonight I left with a few questions as to what is going on.

It's funny how it can seem so small. I was walking around it thinking, how small it looked. I hope I look back on this day and am able to say "wow, remember when I thought this place looked small?"

I'm so excited to see this come to fruition!! I can't wait until it is framed and see my house for the first time in 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment