Sunday, October 30, 2011

House Update

Well, it has been a long 3 weeks but I finally have a foundation!!! I'm very excited!! I received an email from my builder stating the company that was initially contracted to lay the foundation never showed, so they replaced them and the foundation was put in this past week. This has delayed my closing, but they hope to make it up in the next two months. Yes, my closing date is supposed to be December 28th, so we will see if that is going to be the case. I have to say that I am enjoying this process, but it's been frustrating because it seems to be off to a slow start. Especially when there were 4 houses that were started together (mine included) and I went out today and all of the other three houses are framed and 2 have windows, yet I got my foundation this past Thursday. So I'm trying to focus on the positive side - my foundation is in - but it's also annoying knowing that I was the first contract, and my house is taking the longest. But like I said, focus on the positive right? and hey, when I went out there today, a kid was using my foundation as a skate park, so I guess he was enjoying it too!

Here is a picture of my house as of now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment