Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Life


Yes, I realize it has been awhile, that is partly due to the fact that I don’t have internet at home.  I don’t have it not only because it saves me money, but because if I did I would be on it constantly, and I just don’t need that. 
Life has been good.  It’s so funny the changes that I have gone through the past month.  I’m still trying to get into a good groove at home.   My personality is not one to get stuck in ruts.  I am constantly changing things until I find the one thing that works well.  This can be routines, organizing, product choices, anything.  With moving being such a HUGE change in my life, and with spending time with my nephew, I still haven’t found the perfect way of doing things for everything.  I have accomplished much more than I thought I would have; just have one or two more areas to find my niche.
In other news, and I know this is really odd, but the past few days I have been working on revamping a PowerPoint presentation.  My boss told me to go all out and he would “pull me in” if it was too out there.  I gave it to him today and am waiting to hear back on his thoughts.  I LOVED working on this project!  It brought me back to my Yearbook Editor days and I was constantly changing (yes, even PowerPoint falls prey) until I thought it flowed.  I was so giddy working on this.  I hope he likes it, if not, I’m interested to hear his thoughts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment