Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Year

On February 16th of this year, I decided that 2011 was going to be my year...my year of adventure and I am proud to say that so far it has been! So far, I have done more than I ever thought I would. I have stepped out of my comfort zone several times, I have learned and realized a lot about who I am and about myself, and I have made some huge decisions.

God has taught me so much about myself so far. I have realized that I am stronger than I ever thought I was. I am more capable than I believe, I can handle more that I ever thought possible. Honestly, I always thought that I was going to need a "guy" in my life to do things with because I never thought I had the abilities to do them myself. Boy was I dead wrong! I have surprised myself in more ways than one. What we can't do on our own, we can do with God as our partner! I am so thankful that He has been there for me this year to guide me, to encourage me, to strengthen me, and to show me areas where I needed to change.

You know what the best part about this is? It's only November! I still have 2 months left - and as I am typing this, God pricked me and said "Why does it have to be just 2011?" Why do I think that at midnight on December 31, 2011 my year of adventure is going to end? Why can't it flow over into 2012? So let's just say that I think God has some things in store for me that I can't fathom yet, and I have to say I am very excited about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment