Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pens


I admit, I am a freak about pens!! I have a fascination with them. I always have. I have more than I could possible write with, but I have always been on the lookout for the best pen. I also want to note that I am not alone, there are members of my family, who shall remain nameless, who are also freaks about their pens too!

In addition, the main character in one of my favorite shows West Wing is a pen fan too, he says to his bodyman (personal aide) Charlie:


President Bartlet
: Are we out of pens? That's a good pen, I need an everyday pen
Charlie: I've got pens....
Bartlet: You've got crappy pens with plastic tops. I need a solid pen that feels good in my hand but it's not so formal I feel like a dandy.

Charlie: I'm making some trips to pen stores, aren't I, Mr. President?


Now there is someone who understands!!! There are good pens, there are crappy pens, there are pens that work better on certain kinds of paper, there are ones that glide, and ones that just work all around! I have found such a pen.


They are called uni-ball Signo...They come in color - because black and blue are just boring. Now go out and buy them...wait don't, because when I run out there better be some in stock :)

1 comment:

  1. You're right, you are a freak, but then- it takes one to know one. I love my purple pen, can't stand to write in any other color.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete