Friday, December 9, 2011

Restless

I have to admit that I am a bit restless. I do not like chaos, disorganization or waiting. I am in a sate of all three.

I have started packing which has been great! it was nice to get to the point where I needed to get started, but that means that I am living with boxes. I am trying to pack as much as I can, yet not live in a skeleton of an apartment. I also struggle with packing. I like things to fit perfectly, like a puzzle. You can't do that with every box. It doesn't always fit perfectly, and you don't always have the right size box, bag, container to fit what you are packing. I am also very impatient. I like things to happen once I have a plan set. While I would not trade this building experience for anything, I am ready for it to be done.

I am down to less than three weeks, and am so anxious! I have started to plan how I am going to unpack, what I can do on my own and what I will need help with. Dad is going to paint my house for me before I move the furniture in, so while he is painting I plan to move the boxes, and small furniture that will fit in the car. I have already mapped out what I think I can move and unpack. Things like books, closets, bathrooms things, laundry room, etc. I have used my handy dandy floor plan Ben made me to figure out where I want my furniture, for the most part. I have my plan, now I am ready to put my plan into action. I am not stressed out or worried, just excited and ready. It has been a long almost 5 months and am ready to move.

I just have to wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment