Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baseball Game


Today I went to my FIRST Carolina Gamecock Baseball game! It was a lot of fun! I went with Ryan, Chica and Sara Jay. We got there early and were able to get good parking and good seats...alright our seats weren't technically seats, but no one kicked us out so we stayed :) I will say that it is not what I expected - in a good way! I was expecting a bigger stadium, and to pay a lot more for tickets and concessions. I was a little disappointed that they didn't have people walking up and down the aisles selling popcorn, cotton candy and the like - on the other hand I'm glad because I think that would have gotten annoying. When we got there, we took a walk around the stadium - I LOVE to explore places! I really like going behind the scenes and seeing what the average Joe doesn't get to - but I wasn't able to do that tonight. I would have loved to have seen the box seats and press box and taken the "real" tour, but I'm weird like that! :)

I know a good bit about baseball, but I did learn some new things - a lot about the players themselves. The Gamecocks beat Cal State Bakersfield 5-2.

I am so glad I went! It was a night full of laughter, education, excitement, and best of all a new experience!

Here are some pics from our night:

Sara Jay
Chica

Me

The 3 girls



Proof I was actually there - and the view from o
ur seats

Sara Jay, Chica and Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment