Sunday, March 20, 2011

A few things....

My roommate subscribes to US Magazine, and in each volume they have a page called "25 things you didn't know about_____" and they do it on a celebrity. It made me wonder if I could come up with 25 random things about me, and since I came up with the list, I thought I would share it...

01. I don't like the sound of someone swallowing
02. I got glasses in the 2nd grade, and contacts in the 4th
03. I eat my sandwiches in a circle because I don't like the ends to be uneven
04. I fold my trash when I am done with it - I don't like to wad it up in a ball (my sister loves to make fun of me for this)
05. My favorite TV shows are Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, West Wing, and JAG
06. I love to drink out of cups with stems
07. I collect Disney Precious Moments
08. I am the "Jewelry Queen" in my family
09. I am incredibly random - I say random things all the time...so much so my sister gave me a "random flag" for Christmas that I can wave when needed
10. I have 2 cats that have awesome names - Lexi is short for Lexington where she was found, and Meeko is named for the raccoon in Pocahontas (they have the same characteristics - it's very scary)
11. It is a family tradition to quote movies - anytime one is quoted it's a game be the first to name the movie it is from
12. I am not a coffee drinker - I will drink a mocha every once in awhile, but I don't everyday
13. I love to clean when I am angry
14. I can't stand to be hot - I know, I live in the wrong state for that one!
15. There are only 4 vegetables, and 4 fruits that I like (veg: corn, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, fruit: apples, bananas, grapes, pineapple)
16. I love looking at wounds and scars, I think it is very interesting!
17. I want a tattoo, but am not sure that I would want it when I am 80
18. I can not stand arrogance
19. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author - he makes me mad every time, but I keep reading his books
20. I am a hugger - I think it is the best medicine
21. I have always wanted to be left handed
22. I notice people's handwriting
23. I drive with my doors locked
24. Don't mess with me when I am hungry
25. I would eat popcorn every time I go to the theater if it didn't cost me my arm...


No comments:

Post a Comment