Monday, November 14, 2011

Fulfilled Life

My brother wrote a blog on contentment and ever since it has gotten me thinking. How content and I in life right now...am I content? I have been thinking about this for a few days, and I have to say that I am very content with my life. I know I have written before that last year I wasn't content with life, but this year I am. The only thing I can attribute that is to God's work in my life. I used to be so afraid of my future, worry about things that could happen, and I would allow myself to go through the "What if's" in life. I have to say that ever since God did a 180 on my life I haven't worried about my future, or focus on the things that could happen, I have been able to focus on the things of today. I am able to enjoy the days, the processes of things.

There is a quote that says "Wherever you are, be all there" and that reminds me to live in today and not in the past or the future. To be content with where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment